We at Nunify take your security seriously. Our virtual events platform is built to meet the most stringent security and compliance requirements. Enterprise-grade security is added to every single part of Nunify. Our security programme protects our organisation as well as your data at every layer.
There are also other features that ensure more control, visibility and flexibility to you and your content.
- RSA2048 and SHA256 encryption: We strive to protect your event content by encrypting the session’s video, audio, and screen sharing. All your data is encrypted with RSA2048 and SHA256 encryption to provide confidentiality, integrity, authentication, and non-repudiation to your content.
- ISO 27001 Certification: The Nunify virtual events platform is ISO 27001 Certified. ISO 2700 is the international standard that lays down the specification for an information security management system (ISMS). Its best-practice approach helps businesses manage their information security by addressing not just people and processes but technology as well. Part of the ISO 27000 series of information security standards, ISO 27001 helps companies “establish, implement, operate, monitor, review, maintain and continually improve an ISMS”.
- Attendee OTP Authentication: This feature provides an extra layer of security to the platform to ensure that all the attendees are genuine and no bots can enter the webinar. The biggest advantage here is that unlike traditional passwords, OTPs aren’t vulnerable to replay attacks—where a hacker intercepts a data transmission, records it, and uses it to gain access to the system or account themselves.
- Secure CMS Login: Nunify only allows single-person access through the login credentials to protect you from any kind of website breach and ensure that only you have access to your event & its details & analytics.
- Audience Access Control: This feature allows the organizer or presenter to limit the audience’s actions. When creating a webinar, the host can even control how viewers register for your webinar. They can even decide how private or open to the public they want their webinars to be.
- 3rd Party Audits: We have a dedicated compliance team as well as 3rd party partnerships that perform periodic audits and help in reviewing procedures and policies at Nunify. These audits determine what controls, processes, and systems are needed to meet the standards.