There could be multiple reasons for you not being able to access the platform:
- Please confirm if you are in the right session.
- Please make sure that your VPN is turned off.
- You are trying to access the event over a mobile device. While we are working towards making the solution mobile and accessible, it currently works best via a laptop/desktop. Thus, we would request you to access the link over laptop/desktop.
- The browser with which you are trying to access nunify is not up-to date. You can check if your browser meets the nunify requirements in the table below.
- You can check your current browser version by tapping on this link. If your browser is not compatible, then please update the browser. Links to download the latest versions of the browsers can be found below.
- If your browser requirements are met, and still you are not able to access the platform, then please click on this link to do a system check
|Windows 7||ver. 80 or later||ver. 72.0 or later||–||ver. 80 or later||ver. 10 or later|
|Windows 8.1||ver. 80 or later||ver. 72.0 or later||–||ver. 80 or later||ver. 10 or later|
|Windows 10||ver. 80 or later||ver. 72.0 or later||–||ver. 80 or later||ver. 10 or later|
|Mac OS X 10.14 (Mojave)||ver. 80 or later||ver. 72.0 or later||ver. 10 or later||ver. 80 or later||–|
|Mac OS X 10.15 (Catalina)||ver. 80 or later||ver. 72.0 or later||ver. 10 or later||ver. 80 or later||–|
You can download the latest iteration of the above mentioned browsers below:
|Windows||Download Here||Download Here||–||Download Here|
|Mac OS||Download Here||Download Here||Download Here||Download Here|
If your system is configured properly and you are still experiencing problems, please contact your event host.