As a Host for an upcoming Nunify event, here’s a list of things you should confirm for an optimal experience!
- Click here to check the browser requirements
- Click here run a connectivity test
- Click here to check the recommended internet bandwidth
- Click here to check on how to give Nunify Mic & Camera Access
- If your device is on WiFi, moving closer to your router can help in a better experience
- Please ensure that you are not using VPN
- Please ensure that your device is plugged-in
- If possible, keep a back-up internet source
- Closing out any unused/competing applications can help free up resources
- You may experience choppy audio/video when you initially turn on and connect your devices—this occurs as the connection is first being established and is normal. Once it successfully connects, everything should clear up.
- Ensure your network connection is not being utilized for heavy Upload / Download activities of large files.
- High-bandwidth streaming services such as YouTube or Netflix may also affect your connectivity. (even if running on background)
|Not able to Join or View the stream||Click here to run a wizard and check if everything is in order|
|Not able to see your video feed||Check if you have given Nunify access to your device camera. Click here to know more|
|Not able to hear other Speakers||The volume of your speakers/headphones might be turned down too low. – Try turning up the volume gradually until you can hear something!|
|Other Speakers not able to hear you||Check if you are muted and if you have given your microphone access. Click here to know more|