What you’ll learn:
- How to switch the camera feed ON/OFF?
What you’ll need:
|– Being a Host/Attendee/Speaker
– Access to a Nunify LIVE session
– Give Nunify access to your device Camera
CRITICAL step to follow:
- Ensure that you have given Nunify access to your device camera when prompted
How to Start/Stop the video feed?
- Access the Nunify LIVE session
- Click on the Camera button present in the toolbar available on the session screen
- This will switch the camera feed ON/OFF
Note: The capability to switch ON/OFF their camera feed is available by default to the Host & the Speaker. The Attendee can only switch the camera feed when they come LIVE in the stream via Raise-Hand. Until then, the interaction on the attendee’s end is not visible to the Host or the Speaker.