What you’ll learn:
- How to mute/unmute self?
What you’ll need:
|Pre requisites||– Being a Host/Attendee/Speaker
– Access to a Nunify LIVE session
– Give Nunify access to your device Mic
CRITICAL step to follow:
- Ensure that you have given Nunify access to your device’s microphone when prompted
How to mute/unmute the microphone?
- Access the Nunify LIVE session
- Click on the Mic button present in the toolbar available on the session screen
- This will mute/unmute the microphone
Note: The capability to mute/unmute their own microphone is available by default to the Host & the Speaker. The Attendee can only mute/unmute his/her own microphone when they come LIVE in the stream via Raise-Hand. Until then, the interaction on the attendee’s end is not audible to the Host or the Speakers.