What you’ll learn:
- How to mute/unmute speakers?
What you’ll need:
|Pre requisites||– Being a Host|
– Access to a Nunify LIVE session
Nunify allows the Host to mute the speakers as well as the attendees*. The Host also gets the capability to request a particular speaker to unmute if its their chance to speak.
How to mute/unmute speakers?
- Access the Nunify LIVE session
- On the top-right of the page, you will find the MUTE ALL button
- When MUTE ALL will be tapped, it will Mute all the speakers and attendees* in the session. They will also receive a notification that they have been muted by the Host
- You can also mute/unmute individual speakers or attendees by tapping on the downward arrow button present next to the MUTE ALL button
- Muting an individual speaker or attendee sends a notification that they have been muted by the Host. You can also request them to unmute themselves, once requested, they receive a notification to do the same
Note: The Host can only mute the attendees if they are LIVE in the stream via Raise-Hand