What you’ll learn:
- How to integrate a custom RTMP stream in Nunify?
What you’ll need:
|Pre-requisites||– Existing Event listing|
– Access to https://cms.nunify.com/
– RTMP mixing software/device eg. OBS, vMix
CRITICAL steps to follow:
- Please ensure that you have copied the right RTMP keys from the Nunify Admin Portal
- Please ensure that you paste the correct keys (RTMP URL & Token) in the mixing software/device on your end
- Please ensure that you choose Nunify Studio as the LIVE streaming source from the Admin Portal
How to activate RTMP stream in a session?
- Click on “Content”
- Click on “Stage”
- Click on “Add Session” (Present on top-right) – If you are creating a new session
- Click on any of the existing sessions – If you are updating an existing session
- Follow the information given in the table below to fill the session form
- Click “Save” on the top right. (Save is available on the top of the page)
- Refresh the event listing page. The changes are now LIVE
- Start streaming from your end, go to the session page, click on the Play button and you will start watching the stream
|To add||Click||Additional Comments|
|Custom RTMP stream||Live Streaming Source||Select “RTMP / OBS Stream”|
|Custom RTMP stream||RTMP URL & Token||Copy both the keys and add them to your mixing software. This tells the source to transmit the stream to this session|
|Session start time||Start Time||Mandatory – Time shown is your local timezone, but on event website it automatically show participant’s local timezone|
|Session end time||End Time||Mandatory – Time shown is your local timezone, but on event website it automatically show participant’s local timezone|
- How to create a Nunify LIVE session?
- How to activate YouTube LIVE for a session?
- How to activate Vimeo LIVE for a session?
- How to activate any iFrame broadcast for the session?
- How to create a simuLIVE session?
- How to stream Nunify LIVE session on YouTube, Facebook
- How to add an On-Demand session?