What you’ll learn:
What you’ll need:
|Pre-requisites||– Existing Event listing|
– Being an Admin
– Video to be injected in .mp4 format
– Being a Host or a Speaker
How to inject the video on the backend?
- Click on “Home”
- Click on “Manage Agenda”
- Click on “Add Session” (Present on top-right)
- Follow the information given in the table below to fill the session form
- Click “Save” on the top right. (Save is available on the top of the page)
- Refresh the event listing page. The changes are now live
Note: The below table assumes that the admin is creating a new session for the pre-recorded video. You can also inject a video in an existing session.
|To add||Click||Additional Comments|
|Nunify Live Session||Live Streaming Source||Select “Nunify Live”|
|Pre-recorded Video(s)||+ Add Video||Enter the Title & choose the video you wish to upload. Please do not close the window until the upload is complete|
|Session start time||Start Time||Mandatory – Time shown is your local timezone, but on event website it automatically show participant’s local timezone|
|Session end time||End Time||Mandatory – Time shown is your local timezone, but on event website it automatically show participant’s local timezone|
|Session Speakers||Speakers||Search for the speaker name and tap enter|
Note: The above capability is only available to the Admin
How to play the video in a session?
- Access the Nunify LIVE session
- Tap on the Start button to make the session go LIVE
- Tap on the +(Plus) button present in the toolbar available on the session screen
- Click on the Play Video button
- Select the video which you wish to play from the left side of the screen
- Tap on Play, the video will start to play
- You can also Pause & Stop the video from the left side of the screen
- Tap on Hide to hide the video pane
Note: This capability is only available to the Session Speaker and the Host
- How to activate Youtube/Vimeo live for the session?
- How to activate any iFrame broadcast for the session?
- How to stream Nunify Live session on YouTube, Facebook
- How to create an On-Demand session?