What you’ll learn:
- How to activate Vimeo LIVE for a session?
What you’ll need:
|Pre-requisites||– Existing Event listing|
– Access to https://cms.nunify.com/
– Vimeo streaming Embed Code
CRITICAL steps to follow:
- Please ensure that you have the correct Vimeo streaming Embed Code
- The streaming URL should be of the session that you wish to stream on the platform
- Please ensure that you choose Vimeo as a streaming source from the backend
How to find Vimeo Streaming URL?
|To Find||Go To||Additional Comments|
|Vimeo Streaming URL||The Vimeo title which you wish to stream in the session||–|
|Vimeo Streaming URL||The share button||Copy the alphanumeric code present after vimeo.com/ for eg. https://vimeo.com/164711458|
How to activate Vimeo LIVE?
- Click on “Content”
- Click on “Stage”
- Click on “Add Session” (Present on top-right). Choose “Vimeo Embed” – If you are creating a new session
- Click on any of the existing sessions – If you are updating an existing session
- Follow the information given in the table below to fill the session form
- Click “Save” on the top right. (Save is available on the top of the page)
- Refresh the event listing page. The changes are now LIVE
|To add||Click||Additional Comments|
|Vimeo Stream||Live Streaming Source||Select “Vimeo”|
|Vimeo Streaming URL||Live Streaming URL||Mandatory. Should be added in this format – https://player.vimeo.com/video/164711458 Steps to find the same are mentioned below|
|Session start time||Start Time||Mandatory – Time shown is your local timezone, but on event website it automatically show participant’s local timezone|
|Session end time||End Time||Mandatory – Time shown is your local timezone, but on event website it automatically show participant’s local timezone|
- How to create a Nunify LIVE session?
- How to activate YouTube LIVE for a session?
- How to integrate a custom RTMP stream in Nunify?
- How to activate any iFrame broadcast for the session?
- How to create a simuLIVE session?
- How to stream Nunify LIVE session on YouTube, Facebook
- How to add an On-Demand session?