Attending a nunify event? While the platform is easy to navigate, we thought of getting you familiar with the platform by covering some basics. Let’s dig in!
Step 1: Registration
When you find a nunify event that you wish to attend, you need to first register for the event.
- Use the event link shared by the organizer to go to the event landing page. This page will have the event details like title date, time, description, schedule, speaker details, etc.
- Click on the “Register” button. The system will prompt you to register for the event using your email address or via LinkedIn/Google.
- You need to confirm your details including name, designation, company, and any other info the organizer might have requested for.
- Once, added, tap on “Save” and you have successfully registered for the event
- You will receive an email with your registration details
You are now ready to attend the event!
Step 2: Access your virtual event
You can access the event as soon as you register. Use the event link provided in the registration email to go to the event page, click on “Enter” to access the nunify event.
If the event page shows the “Login” button, use your email address to authenticate yourself and you can now directly enter the event.
Step 3: Interactions in virtual event
Once you are in the event, you will reach Home. It is active before the event goes LIVE, during the sessions as well as after the event is over. Networking doesn’t stop!
You can use this area to network with other attendees using the social wall, view the LIVE as well as upcoming sessions. Get recommendations on whom you should connect with and view how you are doing in terms of event engagement using the leaderboard.
You can then navigate to other features from Home, you can experience:
- Stage: This will show all the sessions that are either LIVE or will take place in the event. RSVP for a particular session, view details about the speaker, or view an on-demand session. Intelligent filters make it easy for you to find the session you are looking for.
- Network: nunify allows you to speed network with other attendees, share presentations and build conversations. Once, you have exhausted the time for one meeting, you will automatically match with the other attendee. Nunify also has networking tables if you wish to discuss further on a particular topic. Tables may have labels and logos on top of it to signal and inform participants about the conversations happening. Both the features allow you to take notes, add an attendee to your contact list, and network beyond the event.
- Expo: Use the expo feature to view sponsor booths, get more details about the booth, watch videos, and view images. You can also download collaterals and virtually meet with the booth owners using the meeting room feature.
- User Profile: You can click on the display picture of any participant to view their participant profiles. Add them to your contact list or do an encrypted 1:1 chat with the participant.
- Notifications: Check the bell icon present on the top-right to view all the messages sent by the organizer. You will also receive session being LIVE notifications here, in case you missed out them initially
Step 4: Engagement during live sessions
You will receive a notification as soon as a session goes LIVE. You can initiate the following actions in a session:
- Raise Hand: If you wish to interact with the speaker and the host, you can choose to do so by selecting the “Raise hand” button in the session control bar. If the host accepts your request, you’ll share the stage with the speaker and be visible to all participants.
- Ask a question: You can use the questions button present in the control bar to ask questions. We recommend you use this section to ask a question instead of using the general chat. You can also “Upvote” a question already asked to help hosts pick up questions based on popularity. Speakers can also directly answer your questions in the questions tab itself. So, keep a lookout for those notifications.
- React with Emojis: You can offer non-intrusive feedback to quickly react and offer motivation or applaud the speaker using emojis.
- Chat: This can be public event chat or direct/private chat. All the participants can view the general chat. To have a private chat with a particular participant, hover over the control bar, and from the participant’s tab, click on any attendee and you can send them a chat message.
- Polls: Participate in “Polls” conducted by the host to share your views and view instantaneous results. Polls will typically be a Yes/No option.
- Handouts: Use the session details button in the control bar to know more about the session and download any handouts provided by the organizer
For a flawless attendee experience on nunify, do keep the following in mind:
- Use a Laptop and Google Chrome to join.
- Have a stable and good internet connection
- Do not be on VPN while joining a session
- If you are on the move, join the session using our nunify app available for both android & iOS devices.
Looking for event gamification?
Speak to one of our experts today or book a demo